Premium arc, synergic style
The Powertec® PRO range of MIG welding machines is superior in all respects. All have excellent arc characteristics and very low spatter levels with argon mix or 100% CO2 shielding gas. The extensive set of features on all Powertec® Pro’s includes 2/4-step run-in, wire inch and gas purge. Two digital meters indicates clearly the welding voltage and amperage which when combined with the synergic control allows optimum and easy setting with controllability. Select the synergic control and voltage and the wire feed speed will then be adjusted automatically to suit. All machines come equipped with a rugged four-roll drive system with a powerful 90 watt motor. The machines also have a lower cylinder platform, allowing easy loading and unloading of the gas cylinder.
- Products developed with a focus on applications.
- Superb Arc behaviour with Argon Mix and 100% CO2.
- Excellent drive system with large diameter drive roll and powerful motor.
- Electronic feedback system on the wire drive will guarantee consistent wire feed speed.
- Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
- Synergic control to support easy control by the welder.
- Bright digital Volt and Ammeter.
- Completed with an extensive set of features.
- Large diameter wheels – push/pull bar and lifting eyes for full maneuverability.
INPUT POWER 400/3/50/60
RATED OUTPUT 280A/[email protected]% 230A/[email protected]%
INPUT CURRENT 32/20A
OUTPUT RANGE 30-280A
WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE 1 – 20 m/min
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 890 mm x 565 mm x 1060 mm
NET WEIGHT 145 kg