Powerful compact, excellent economics
The design of the Powertec® 255C and 305C was driven by the need to provide our customers with a range of machines offering a variety of welding outputs, with excellent arc and starting characteristics this machine allows welding projects to be completed efficiently, quickly and professionally with minimal spatter levels. The Powertec® 255C is a more powerful version, still capable of welding thin material but with the extra power required for light fabrication work. The Powertec® 305C truly is a multi-purpose model, ideal for both thin sheet applications and light to medium fabrication work. The Powertec® 305C will operate in either Short Arc welding or Full Spray modes with a 1.0 mm wire.
- Products developed with a focus on applications.
- Excellent starting performance.
- Voltage selectors with multiple steps for precise adjustment.
- Excellent drive system with large diameter drive roll.
- Electronic feedback system on the wire drive will guarantee consistent wire feed speed.
- Equipped with large diameter wheels, push/pull bar and lifting eyes for full maneuverability.
INPUT POWER 400/3/50/60
RATED OUTPUT 250A/[email protected]% 190A/[email protected]%
INPUT CURRENT 16A
OUTPUT RANGE 25-250A
WIRE FEED SPEED RANGE 1 – 20 m/min
DIMENSIONS (H X W X D) 810 mm x 467 mm x 930 mm
NET WEIGHT 94 kg