The 3M Speedglas G5-01VC with ADFLO
Based on extensive input from welders working at high amperages that need to grind frequently, the 3M Speedglas G5-01VC with ADFLO Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet is created to be adaptable to an individual’s needs and situation. The new 3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet G5-01VC has more adjustable features than ever: from the colour as seen through the welding filter to the direction of the airflow and the level of coverage.
- Variable dark shade 5, 8-14 and variable dark state colors (for shades 8-14).
- The big, 170 x 104 mm, clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- 3M™ Speedglas™ Natural Colour Technology makes the filter view seem lighter, with great clarity before, during and after welding.
- For more control over your comfort, the innovative G5-01 helmet duct system lets you direct the airflow to either your face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure your helmet using our many additional accessories to just the right coverage for your head, neck, and shoulders.
- 3M™ Adflo™ Powered Air Respirator helps protect you against both particles and gases in one system, offering the highest safety class: EN12941 TH3 – NPF500.
- Includes our consumable starter kit: 3 different sweatbands, face seal, visor plate, inner and outer cover plates.
- Comes with a large carry and storage bag to keep your gear protected and clean when not in use.
- Bluetooth enabled with the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
3M Speedglas G5-01VC with ADFLO